1. All sales are issued subject to the Terms and Conditions of Nice Swan.
2. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure tickets in their possession are for the correct date and time. Ticket holders attempting to use tickets for an incorrect date or time will not be admitted to the venue.
3. If a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, NS Pantomimes Ltd. will use reasonable endeavors to notify ticket holders of the cancellation.NS Pantomimes Ltd cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the performance. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. 4.NS Pantomimes Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Terms and Conditions of the company.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the performance, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Late comers and non-attenders will not be offered refunds, regardless of the reason for the late arrival or non-attendance. This includes, but is not limited to, adverse weather, traffic congestion, and public transport problems.
6.NS Pantomimes Ltd regrets that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. However, at the management’s discretion, up to forty-eight hours before a performance commences tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production upon the return of the original tickets to the Box Office.
7.NS Pantomimes Ltd cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the company’s right to alter or vary the programme due to circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. All personal data is managed in accordance with appropriate UK and European data protection and freedom of information legislation.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited.
11.NS Pantomimes Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any personal property.
12. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the performance. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury will result in the ticket holder being ejected from the venue.
13. Children / school parties / those in need of special care are the responsibility of their parents / guardians / teachers / carers who must ensure appropriate behavior is followed.
14. NS Pantomimes Ltd cannot guarantee that all cast members will appear as advertised at every performance.